Monday, February 16, 2009

An end to the Russian Fight. Warning out of character.

I have decided to switch my faction from Russia to Europe. Over the last month my 2v2 partner and I started free trial accounts to play with the other two factions to decide strengths and weakness'. After playing with EFEC for 3 weeks, we both have fell in love with the pure speed of the European units. We have both switched to Europe as of Valentine's Day. To all you Russian players:

You hold a special place in my heart, and your units are safe against myself and my 2v2 partner. We will not go out of our way to ruin your fun. I will be posting a new blog for Europe as to suffice my addiction to this hobby.

I hope that none of you are too disappointed, but I had to do what was fun for me. Russia was making me not want to play the game as much and I needed a change. Good luck to you all Comrades, and farewell.... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment