Thursday, January 22, 2009

Turn 49, You ignored me!



Commanders, I warned you yesterday as I have in the past, do not fight on Ft. Grissom AFB when you have a better opportunity at Rondane, Norway. I have explained how the Primary Front Line and Colliding Front Line rules work on past days. The Americans secured victory over us on both maps because they beat you 4234 times on Ft Grissom AFB. Had you played those 4234 battles at Rondane you would have one 75% of them! And we would be defending Ft Grissom AFB rather than defending our precious Motherland!

One saving grace for your commissions lies with the option to open a front with Europe at Brenner Pass. I know this is a difficult maneuver. You will succeed, I have faith in you Comrades. Destroy their up-links and use Electronic Warfare to freeze their vehicles and drive your tanks over their whiny European heads!

Make me proud Spetsnaz! ROAR! Feed the bears!

If you are feeling a little alone and would like some very dedicated Russian teammates, please send me an XBOX Live Friend Request (XBOX LIVE TAG: Corporal Bruno) and I will get you moving towards a membership in Tactical Warfare. If you feel like you are good at using the internet and a computer you can sign up yourself here. Please remember that you were informed of this great gaming community by me, Corporal Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment