Monday, January 26, 2009

Turn 53, My learning experience.


I must say, Comrades, that this weekend you fought bravely and did your best to free me from the JSF prison at Grissom AFB.

Late Friday night, while you were all fighting at Rondane, I had slipped back to the barracks to check on our wounded Comrades. I arrived to see that my entire Tank company had been assassinated! Just as I was regaining control on the situation I was attacked from a distance. Everything went black and the next thing I knew I was on an Osprey handcuffed and woozy. I heard some scuttlebutt about JSF and their new President and then I went black again.

When I awoke again, I was at the POW camp in Grissom AFB, along with the four pilots that mysteriously disappeared from the EFEC Commander Monkey Man 27's battalion a while back. I also met some Tank commanders from the EFEC who said they missed their Commanding Officer, TW Ramases. I also met a lot of European and Russian troops who had been tortured by JSF commanders. How cruel it is to listen to them scream in the night. I spent all weekend at this camp, they interrogated me, tortured me, et cetera. I came through but only with the help of Monkey Man's missing Pilots. They had special training in surviving these circumstances and really gave me the knowledge and strength to move on.

Sunday morning Commander Brugel and Commander Doped Ninja did a two-tier attack on Grissom AFB while I staged a riot and we all broke out of the prison. Unfortunately I am the only survivor from the camp and both Brugel and Ninja lost many veteran units. We fought on bravely through out the day winning 80% of our battles.

For those of you who lose at Grissom, I see how it can happen, I have been there and witnessed this atrocity. For those of you who never learn from this. Please, stay at the Motherland, your help is not needed on this forward frontline.

Now, I am returned to Moscow and have the ability to communicate with all of you once again. Thank you for all your help to get me home.

Now, go forward and push the JSF all the way to Washington! I will accept nothing less than victory, Comrades!

Feed the Bears!

If you are feeling a little alone and would like some very dedicated Russian teammates, please send me an XBOX Live Friend Request (XBOX LIVE TAG: Corporal Bruno) and I will get you moving towards a membership in Tactical Warfare. If you feel like you are good at using the internet and a computer you can sign up yourself here. Please remember that you were informed of this great gaming community by me, Corporal Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment