Friday, January 23, 2009

Turn 50, You impressed me yesterday, Now what?


Yesterday, I tasked you with fending the American dogs off. We have accomplished this again, just as we have over and over again in the recent past. I tasked you to open a new front with Europeans at Brenner Pass, you came so very close to a win. We only lost that opportunity by 49 losses. So I congratulate you on a job well done. We will have the opportunity again in the future and you will win that time!

Today we must heed my previous warnings and stick to them today as well. We must stay away from Grissom AFB and fight as many battles as possible at Rondane. We have lost the last two times we tried to invade North America because the JSF had so many wins at Grissom. We can get that many wins plus some at Rondane!

Remember all the losses and wins from both Rondane and Grissom AFB are calculated together. Whoever has more wins moves forward! So, if we actually stay away from Grissom AFB today we can accomplish moving into the American Frontier! We would be defending Grissom and not even had fought there!

ROAR! Feed the bears!

If you are feeling a little alone and would like some very dedicated Russian teammates, please send me an XBOX Live Friend Request (XBOX LIVE TAG: Corporal Bruno) and I will get you moving towards a membership in Tactical Warfare. If you feel like you are good at using the internet and a computer you can sign up yourself here. Please remember that you were informed of this great gaming community by me, Corporal Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment